LNG Workshop Module 1
A Comprehensive Overview into the Investment Considerations and Potential for the LNG Sector with Opportunity for Discussion and Networking
During the half day event the workshop will look at where LNG investment heading, answering questions investors should ask about LNG projects and providing you the knowledge you need to make reasoned decisions when approaching the LNG field.
As part of the Workshop you will receive:
- An overview of the geopolitics and economics of LNG will be provided.
- The supply and demand for LNG will be discussed.
- An overview of free versus restricted markets for liquefaction, shipping, re-gasification, CAPEX, and OPEX will be given.
- An overview of the LNG value chain will be provided by explaining the liquefaction, shipping, and regasification stages
- Different liquefaction process licenses are briefly explained and various technical/economical aspects on general layout of the plant and equipment selection are explained. Also, the impact on life cycle costs (CAPEX / OPEX), reliability and availability, insurance, and carbon footprint are explained.
- The current trend of the industry for carbon capture in LNG liquefaction plants is reviewed and opportunities for reducing carbon footprint within the LNG value chain are discussed.
- Main equipment manufacturers and supply chains are discussed.
- An overview of major activities in an EPC project will be provided for LNG plants from a conceptual design to commissioning and start-up.